• Trails - The OPA builds, maintains and insures over 20 miles of internal equestrian and multi-use trails that connect to several county parklands.
• Traffic - Did you know that the OPA is responsible for initiating several traffic studies that have resulted in, the halting of a proposed increased speed limit on Orange Park Blvd and the placement of new stop signs at Randall and Meads Avenue.???
• Government Representation - The OPA actively represents the Orange Park Acres community to our city and county government. For over 50 years the OPA has fought for and nourished the rural lifestyle that we all enjoy today.
• OPA Sponsored Events - Include, the annual 4th of July parade and 5K run, The Denim and Diamonds dinner dance, City Counsel candidate public forum, breakfast ride and the annual Fall BBQ to name a few.
• Community Awareness - The OPA website is full of up to date information regarding community events, traffic, news, professional referrals, and lost and found pets. OPA hosts a monthly community / trails meeting to keep members posted of current and upcoming events. All are invited to attend.
• Advertise your business - Space is available on the OPA website to OPA Members. Contact the web gal for more information.
• Discounts - OPA Members will receive discounts at a growing list of local businesses.
• History - You will be part of an all volunteer organization that has successfully served the best interests of Orange Park Acres for over 50 years.
• Cool Stuff - You will receive an OPA license plate and annual sticker to display on your property, a car decal, and an OPA mug while supplies last. OPA clothing will be available for purchase on our website soon.
All for about 144 cents per week – Priceless!!!